BEST BUSINESS TOOLS FOR STARTUPS

A few years back, when SAAS-based business tools for startups were not part of the startup ecosystem, it wasn’t easy to start or run a startup.

Whether you were a “first-timer” or a serial entrepreneur, setting up a new startup was a daunting task, and I speak from experience; I set up my first startup many years ago. Unfortunately, all my fresh-faced enthusiasm didn’t stop this enterprise from becoming one of the 90% of startups that ultimately fail. (Source – Investopedia)

So what went wrong? 

It was partly my inexperience, but a large part of it was down to being overwhelmed by sheer workload and the costs of the outsourcing I undertook to try and reduce that workload. 

In my defense, those were different days. 

Fast forward today, and I can see how the current generation has it easy with the availability of the right startup business tools that help them quickly automate a part of their business -Thereby removing their reliability on humans.

Unfortunately (and I’m giving away my age here), at the time, there wasn’t the plethora of tools to choose from that are now available to the budding entrepreneur. 

In recent years, the phenomenal rise of SaaS means that there is now a tool available for every aspect of your startup, from looking after your finances to growing your customer base. (Source – devsquad) 

LivePlans Business Planning Software

Read More...

Comments